Hyper convergence infrastructure or abbreviated as HCI is an IT process which is a combination of computing, storing and networkingcombinedtogether as a singlesystem to reduce the data centre and hike scalability. It comes in a single hardware box with all the programmes installed in it. The process works with a hypervisor who looks after virtual computing, software storage and virtual networking. The functions of differentdevises are programmed in a single device to reduce the effort in reduction of data centre. The hyper-converged infrastructure solution has various advantages at different workplaces.
Features of this product:
- Internet access management– It controls the employees from accessing any other website other than the company website. It helps in generating more work with zero wastage.
- Web security- All the data and information is secured by this single hardware box to protect from hackers.
- Threat alert- Any potential threat to website of the company or organisation can be detected and well informed to prevent a damage or loss.
- Simple security operations- It is hard for small companies to invest heavyamount in security and hence, investing in this less expensive solutions can be a wise decision. It is effective and cost-friendly.
- Easy maintenance- It works as a miracle in the security services but is easy to operateand maintain in itself. Team members can easily add or change existing programmes according to the need of the time.
Uses of the security programme:
The virtual desktop infrastructure solution is used widely in banking and securities which require the most upgraded IT technologies which are easy to operate and secured from any data distribution without access of designated authorities. It is also used in government organisations to improve the efficiency to employees, to protect confidential sites and files from hackers of anti-peace organisations. It is also widely used by schools which have branches to have better connection which each other and colleges to provide combined data related to teaching and learning at one place.